My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Bob Burg. He is a sought-after speaker at company leadership and sales conferences on topics at the core of his series of Go-Giver books. He and I discuss the newest book in the series, The Go-Giver Influencer.
A former television personality and top-producing salesperson, Bob has shared the platform with some of today’s top business leaders, broadcast personalities, coaches, athletes, and political leaders, including a former U.S. president.
In addition to coauthoring the bestselling Go-Giver books with John David Mann, Bob has authored a number of popular books, including the critically acclaimed, Endless Referrals: Network Your Everyday Contacts Into Sales and Adversaries into Allies. His total book sales are well over a million copies.
The American Management Association named Bob one of the 30 Most Influential Leaders and he is one of Inc.’s 100 Great Leadership Speakers. Richtopia named him one of the Top 200 Most Influential Authors in the World.
- Why did you choose the parable format for this book?
- What is the conflict in the book that tries to get resolved?
- Where do the characters go wrong?
- Why it’s important to go for collaboration instead of compromise
- Why mastering your emotions is key to negotiations
- Why true influence is about pulling influence rather than pushing influence
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!