In today’s world, the first place most consumers go to find products and services is the internet. If you own a small and growing business, it’s important to ensure your company profile is listed on major business directories across the web.
Having a prominent company profile allows you to:
- Market and advertise your products and services to a wide audience
- Gain credibility for your business
- Enhance your visibility on the web and in search results
- Reach potential partners and employees
What should you ideally have in your company profile? Make sure it contains the following key information:
- Name of your company
- Website link
- Links to your company’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- List of products and services you offer (keywords are essential here for Google search results)
- Address and contact information
- Category your business falls under (e-commerce, retail, travel, etc.)
There are many business directories out there where your company can be listed, including LinkedIn, Yelp, Hoover’s, and others. It’s important to get listed on reputable sites.
AllBusiness.com has recently implemented a new program that allows companies to post a comprehensive business profile on the site—for free. It allows companies to post relevant information about their business, with valuable backlinks to the company website and social media accounts. And it allows the company to be included in the site’s Business Directory.
Here is where you can get information on this new AllBusiness.com program:
Submit your profile today!
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome