Well-known jailbreak developer angelXwind has announced the release of AppSync Unified 41.1 for jailbroken iOS 12.4 devices.
The amazing run of this iconic jailbreak package continues with AppSync Unified continuing to offer legacy firmware support as far back as iOS 5.
AppSync Unified is legendary in the world of jailbreaking. A lot of standard users will jailbreak their device and install a number of entertainment-based tweaks and packages or installations which modify very small parts of the underlying iOS system.
Power users and experienced jailbreaks also look to install packages like AppSync Unified in order to install unsigned, fakesigned, or ad-hoc signed IPA packages directly to a jailbroken device. This has been a package which has been offering this service as far back as iOS 5 and has been updated with every single major release of iOS.
As always, whenever we talk about AppSync Unified, we feel it necessary to include the most important information directly from the developer to ensure that it’s globally known that this package is not related to piracy of other apps or software:
AppSync Unified is a tweak that patches installd to allow for the installation of unsigned, fakesigned, or ad-hoc signed IPA packages on an iOS device.
AppSync Unified can be used to downgrade or clone installed apps, to download fakesigned IPAs (often emulators), and also to assist in the development of iOS applications using Xcode
AppSync Unified should not be used to pirate iOS apps. Please support iOS app developers and do not pirate!
It hasn’t taken angelXwind long at all to get AppSync Unified up and running with the recently released iOS 12.4 jailbreak. The only real limitation with this release is that it doesn’t come with support for A12 devices running iOS 12.4 jailbroken with Unc0ver, yet! And that is likely only going to be a periodic yet as this package always seems to come up with the goodies as far as device and firmware compatibility are concerned.
If this is something that you are interested in, then make sure to add the official repository to your jailbroken device via Cydia here: https://cydia.akemi.ai. Remember to stay away from fake repos and cloned versions of this package.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 12.4:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- iOS 12.4 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Unc0ver / Chimera Jailbreaks
- Download iOS 13 Beta 8 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13 Beta 8
- iOS 13 Beta 8 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How-To
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.0 IPA For iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, iPad Pro Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook