Bridgend Ford Marketing Manager Oliver Lewis is celebrating digital marketing awards success for the company, after a string of recent award nominations and wins.
Lewis, who joined the company in 2016, immediately set about transforming the company’s website, social media and digital marketing – a strategy which has seen the company earn the fastest growing social media page of any dealer in the UK, and the largest Facebook following of any franchised main dealer in Wales (currently 33,440 followers).
Awards nominations and wins have followed. The company were recently named Winner of the Motability Best Dealer Website award 2019, but that is just the latest success in two years of outstanding achievements:
- – Nominated for ‘Best Website’ at the AM (Automotive Management) Awards 2019.
- – Winner of the Motability Dealer Website of the Year 2019.
- – Online Marketing, Search Engine Optimization & Social Media Marketing Certifications from the eMarketing Institute.
- – Finalist for the Business Growth Wales Awards for ‘Brand Impact’ in 2017
- – Finalist for the CDX17 Social Media Awards because of a social campaign that brought in 138,511 visitors in just one month
- – Motor Trader Awards Finalist for ‘Digital Initiative’ in 2018
- – Nominated for ‘Best Website’ at the AM (Automotive Management) Awards 2018
- – Motability Dealer Website of the Year nomination during 2017 and 2018
Lewis, who is still only 26, says the awards nominations have been the icing on the cake for both Bridgend Ford and him personally:
“I’ve always been driven by success and despite being young, I actually have 10 years of digital marketing experience. I’ve been given a lot of responsibility early-on but I’ve proved myself in every role, and worked hard to repay my employer’s faith in me. It’s great to see that translate into awards success because Bridgend Ford really deserve it, the whole team puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.”
It isn’t just awards success either, as the company has seen enquiries and sales grow, too – and the company is also receiving excellent feedback as the team actively engage with new customers.
Mark Deans, Director, Bridgend Ford, said:
“The effort that our Marketing department have put in to the redevelopment of our online presence has been instrumental in connecting more effectively, more informatively and a more engaging manner with our customers than we could have anticipated.”
The company have already been shortlisted for the AM Awards 2019, and the winner will be announced during the AM Awards gala dinner on February 7 at Birmingham NEC. Oliver Lewis and Bridgend Ford will be there.