Local SEOs have a love-hate relationship with link building.
We love links, but building them is time-consuming, manual, repetitive and ultimately has a relatively low success rate compared to other SEO tactics.
Fortunately, Dani Owens is here to help. Dani has a wealth of experience building local links for a wide variety of clients and niches. In this episode, she reveals:
- The differences between link building for local SEO versus traditional SEO
- Her simple three-step process to ensure campaign success
- The biggest local link building no-nos
- Low-effort link building tactics that any business can implement
- Creative link building tactics that your competitors won’t be able to replicate
Watch the interview:
If you like what you hear and want instant access to the latest episodes, be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
Tell us what you think:
Got a great local link building tactic that you don’t mind sharing with the world? Let us know and tell us what you thought of the episode in the comments below.
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome