|Location:||Cape Town, Tygervalley, Bellville|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Cape Business Online (Pty) Ltd|
Cape Business Online is a marketing agency supporting businesses across South Africa and abroad for their digital marketing requirements. We are market leaders in Search Engine Optimization, seeking to recruit a Digital Production Manager.
Your role will be responsible for managing web development and social media projects from concept to launch. You will work closely with customers and our internal team members to deliver projects that are completed on time and within budget.
Your role will be to:
- Lead digital web and social media projects.
- Manage design and copy teams.
- Provide creative, technical and functional direction to our design and copy teams, as well as assign and manage workload.
- Manage client communication and expectations.
- Manage project tasks and communication with team and keep projects on budget and on-time.
- Assist with preparing project proposals.
- Keep management informed of project status.
Your personal attributes are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English and Afrikaans. You are fluent in Afrikaans.
- You are well presented and have sober habits.
- You are administratively organized and methodical, able to organize and prioritize tasks.
- You are a problem solver.
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Your work ethic is beyond reproach.
- You cope well under pressure.
- You are dedicated, passionate and hard-working.
- You have a friendly and helpful demeanour.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their up to date CV and covering letter via our website, on the link https://www.capebusinessonline.co.za/digital-production-manager/.
Cape Business Online is a marketing agency supporting businesses across South Africa and abroad for their digital marketing requirements. We are market leaders in search engine optimisation.
- 3-5 years of web project management and/or web development experience in an agency setting.
- Demonstrated experience with WordPress, WooCommerce, Photoshop and Adobe Suite.
- Demonstrated experience with HTML, CSS, PHP and hosting setup.
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
Posted on 12 Jun 10:00
Apply by email
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.