My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Jess Ostroff. She is the Founder and Director of Calm at Don’t Panic Management, the first virtual assistant agency to embody a people-first approach to virtual assistant success. She and I discuss her new book, Panic Proof: How the Right Virtual Assistant Can Save Your Sanity and Grow Your Business.
Since 2011, Ostroff has been making matches between chaotic, overworked entrepreneurs and focused, calm virtual assistants. Offering services that span from administrative assistance to marketing support, she finds deep joy in making a difference through service. When she’s not speaking, writing, or researching productivity hacks, you can find Jess trying new recipes, tasting wine, searching for the next great music festival to attend, or playing with her labradoodle, Hummus.
Questions I ask Jess Ostroff:
- How has freelancing changed over the past decade?
- How can business owners get comfortable with delegating?
- How can a person find the right virtual assistant?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to decide what you want your virtual assistant to do
- Why you need to plan on hiring a virtual assistant ahead of time
- How to set a virtual assistant up for success
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jess Ostroff:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome