The best way to describe the concept of ‘guest blogging’ is by saying that it is a method that website owners use to generate more traffic. There are people, also known as guest bloggers who make the concept successful. They pitch for guest posts and content on several blogs. In return, they demand links back to their own content for promotional purpose.
Guest blogging is therefore a very healthy give and take scenario in which both the parties are profited. On one hand, the website owner finds more readers due to the several guest posts. Also, the people who do the posting can get the credit and readers will get to know about them through the links. In this article, we will present the benefits of Guest blogging.
Guest blogging, 8 great tips
Benefits of guest blogging or posting
The guest posting benefits are as follows:
- Engender exposure to traffic: Combination of many things in a business helps to prompt sales and increases the popularity plus demand. But what about the honest reviews from the customers? This is the most prominent part of any business where people want to see honest reviews.
Traffic rate is the bloodline of any business or for any blog. Optimizing your site or your page for guest posting will surely help you to increase the targeted traffic rate and would give you a bright exposure. This can become a turning point of any business.
- Expansion of network: With the guest blogging it becomes easier for a business to increase or open their wings wide. Earlier it was very congesting to influence a person using quality content, but after the public blogging or guest posting it is quite simple.
Let set with an example: If an X website support guest posting and Y sites do not support it, while the product of X and Y are mostly the same. But X allows guest posting which helps an indirect reviewing of the product, this allows the other visitors to read all the comments and this let them know more about the product.
- Social media sharing: Extending the online reach limit via using social media shares as a platform. The more share will collect more brand exposure and will be more brightly glowed in the eyes of the customers.
It covers 3X faster reach than any other format or type of content. Try to make more shareable content that allows more shares; it can be done either by providing excitement business offers or by some schemes.
- Followers on social media: No matter how much you spend money on the advertisement it will only get you a limit, followers. Talking about the guest blogging you can easily achieve the target. It boosts up your follower count ratio and helps in reaching your goal.
You can also manage the guest posting on your website or account.
- Brand awareness: Guest posting helps to generate awareness among visitors. Sharing your product details and helping the visitors to know more about products helps to create awareness. Basic Q&A is ideal for any business.
Try to leverage the benefits of the posting and solve the queries shortly and simply. Make sure that your commenting must look like an active user. This will help you to generate brand awareness. Visitors will surely be going to turn into loyal customers.
- Authority: Exposing your business will always benefit you, try to demonstrate what your product is and in what field your expertise is. This can be achieved by contributing with some other Authoritative partners where they will post your content on behalf of other people.
This will reflect and will bring out a more trustworthy response of your brand. Thus it will convert more visitors into subscribers, customers and loyal customers. It’s like presenting your own words in the speech spoken by others.
- Benefits SEO ranking: SEO ranking is one of the major factors that increase the ranking of link and place it according to keywords. Guest posting also helps in increasing SEO ranking; this makes your content more visible and discoverable. Allowing more visitors and thus getting your target.
- Content sharpener: Research, analyze and writing is the key to content development. Quality research always helps to create sharp content, by launching a guest blogging campaign will let you grow in every aspect of marketing.
Guest commenting helps in ensuring and building trust between the product and the customers. This alternatively increases the trust feeling for the product. Many professionals in Ireland are using Guest posting as a market strategy.
Author Bio: Taher Husain is Owner and Editor at TechsPlace. He has written many good and informative articles on different categories such as technology, business, social media, search engine optimization, etc. He loves to share knowledge and experience with his friends and colleagues. Follow him on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
See more stories here.
More information about Irish Tech News and the Business Showcase
FYI the ROI for you is => Irish Tech News now gets over 1.5 million monthly views, and up to 900k monthly unique visitors, from over 160 countries. We have over 860,000 relevant followers on Twitter on our various accounts & were recently described as Ireland’s leading online tech news site and Ireland’s answer to TechCrunch, so we can offer you a good audience!
Since introducing desktop notifications a short time ago, which notify readers directly in their browser of new articles being published, over 16000 people have now signed up to receive them ensuring they are instantly kept up to date on all our latest content. Desktop notifications offer a unique method of serving content directly to verified readers and bypass the issue of content getting lost in people’s crowded news feeds.
Drop us a line if you want to be featured, guest post, suggest a possible interview, or just let us know what you would like to see more of in our future articles. We’re always open to new and interesting suggestions for informative and different articles. Contact us, by email, twitter or whatever social media works for you and hopefully we can share your story too and reach our global audience.
Irish Tech News
If you would like to have your company featured in the Irish Tech News Business Showcase, get in contact with us at [email protected] or on Twitter: @SimonCocking
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome