Retail Intern (PAID):
We are looking for a hard working individual with experience in luxury retail as well as overall operations. As a retail intern, you will learn, train, and partner with the Just One Eye retail team on a variety of retail functions.
- Support daily retail operations on special projects
- Be an active part of the team by maintaining the upkeep of the sales floor which includes stocking, re-merchandising, display, and merchandise transfers
- Assist with concierge type services for high profile clients
- Support staff during various store events and activations
- Provide excellent customer service in order to increase sales
Web/Copywriter Intern (PAID):
We are looking for a hard working individual with experience in copywriting. The copywriter intern will be responsible for interpreting creative direction and adapting points from creative briefs into persuasive copy content. The ideal candidate should
be compelling, innovative, and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences and have previous experience working with either a magazine and/or
digital publication. Exceptional writing, grammar and proofreading skills are a must, as is a willingness to assist in a variety of different areas and projects.
- Write copy that is on-brand and compelling to support all marketing, editorial, and business needs
- Must be able to excel at various types of copywriting—from emails to digital editorial to daily social content
- Proofread/edit all copy to ensure error-free execution across all channels
- Write product descriptions for all incoming products available on the site
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Other tasks related to webb operations
Studio Administrative Intern (Operations) (PAID):
We are looking for a hard working individual with experience in project management and personal assisting. The Studio Administrative intern should possess good office management and communication skills and should be able to produce written documents with clearly organized thoughts. The ideal candidate should work to improve the company’s operations and work processes.
- Work cross departmentally between Retail, Web and Managerial Departments on various projects
- Help the managerial team with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing, and general coordination
- Prioritize and execute desired company and project goals with prudence and sense of urgency
- Maintain shared calendars, productivity tools, employee travel schedules etc
- Bilingual in French is a plus but not required
To Apply: Please send your resume to [email protected].