February 23, 2018
The 2018 PPC Hero Summit is a 3 hour online digital summit featuring 6 PPC sessions with the writers behind PPC Hero.
- Looking for a better search or social strategy?
- Interested in the latest scoop on important industry updates?
- Starting CRO and want some great tips and tricks?
- Wanting to conduct and optimize a competitor analysis?
- Needing to pivot because your PPC account is tapped out or ineffective?
Then the PPC Hero Summit is the perfect event for you. Along with Hanapin’s own PPC Heroes, we’ll also be featuring Brad Geddes and Fred Vallaeys!
The PPC Hero Summit will take place on Wednesday, February 28th from 11am – 2pm EST. We’ll be using the Twitter hashtag #ppcherosummit to answer questions and respond to any feedback.
Throughout the Summit on Wednesday, we’ll be doing a contest for the BEST PPC JOKE. The winner gets a PPC Nerd t-shirt, as you’ll see worn by all of the presenters during the event. All you have to do is tweet out your best PPC joke and use the #ppcherosummit. This contest takes places all day Wednesday until the Summit is over at 2pm EST. The winner will be announced the next day.
Can’t make it?
That’s ok! We’ll email all registrants the recording and slides after the Summit is over, so even if you can’t attend, register anyways to get super valuable PPC content from the blog writers that live, breathe, and love PPC.
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome