Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of both people and technology to streamline, simplify, and expedite the immigration process for employers and their foreign national employees. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
We are hiring a Junior Content Strategist responsible for developing content deliverables that align with our overall strategy, objectives, and customers’ needs. Working closely with our Associate Content Strategist and Manager of Brand and Content, you will produce marketing materials for every step of the customer life-cycle.
This position requires someone with creativity to spare, a high attention to detail, strong sense of urgency, and exceptional time management skills – whilst working within a fast-paced environment.
At the core of the content team, others will rely on your work every single day. If you are a prolific and talented writer – producing content on a regular basis and want an opportunity enabling you to directly impact the expansion of Envoy’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads – this is the role for you!
- Create editorial content, including, but not limited to: webinar slide decks, blogs, email campaigns, and social media calendars
- Generate 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (ie: e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Blog regularly in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors
- Grow our subscriber base
- Work both collaboratively and autonomously depending on the projects/tasks at hand
- Join forces with designers, product marketing, sales, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content
- 1-3 years of related marketing and content experience
- An ability to tell a brand’s story, along with the design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles
- A creative thinker who enjoys collaborating with teammates to produce lead generating content
- Strong understanding of user experience, search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Experience successfully producing web content, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, HubSpot, etc.)
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline and process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Convenient Chicago Loop location – 2 blocks from Metra trains and the CTA
- Extremely competitive benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, including FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Casual work environment
- In-office company-paid gym membership with LifeStart Gym
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, and events throughout the year
- Healthy snacks & unlimited LaCroix
- Built In Chicago’s 2019 Best Places to Work
- Monthly Product Lunch & Learns and ongoing Career Development/Training
- Moxie Award Winner for Best Service Provider in 2015 and Most Disruptive Startup in 2016
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Chicago Inno 50 of Fire – B2B Winner
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability