We’ve been working together with our sister site, ClickZ, to honor the best and brightest marketing technology companies today (which includes some SEO-related tools).
These Marketing Technology Awards are voted on 50/50 by the community and by a panel of judges. The ceremony will be hosted by Scott Brinker, and will take place on the night of March 21 in Tribeca, New York.
We’ve been raising quite a bit more hubbub about it on ClickZ, which more directly covers all marketing technology.
But since our SEW name is on there too, we wanted to make sure everyone here was in the loop as well. (You’ve probably seen it in the newsletters!)
How do the Marketing Technology Awards work?
Categories span across various types of marketing technology, including CDPs, ABMs, call analytics, conversational bots, and a dozen more.
And of course, a handful of more SEO type things such as search tools, location-based marketing, mobile marketing, etc.
Categories also include “Use of Technologies” (best campaigns, best tech stack), as well as “People” (martech CEO and CMO).
The awards were free to enter, and anyone who has used any of the platforms (excluding employees) could vote on them, rating the tools on things like ease of use, integration, innovation, value for money, customer service, etc.
Finalists were determined based 50% by community votes, and 50% by these judges.
Announcing the finalists
So for 2019, we want to thank everyone who has entered, nominated, voted, scored, and otherwise provided your valuable insights and experience.
We’d like to announce the list of finalists for this year, and offer a huge congratulations to everyone on this list.
We can’t wait to celebrate you and your great work at this event.
Here’s the full list:
Best Account Based Marketing Tool
Best Analytics Platform
- AT INTERNET
Best Attribution Platform
- Marketing Evolution
Best Call Analytics Platform
Best Chat/Conversationsal Bot/Tool
Best Content Marketing Tool
Best Conversion Rate Optimization Tool/Technology
- Lucky Orange
Best Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Arm Treasure Data
Best Customer Relationship Management Platform (CRM)
Best Data Privacy/GDPR Tool/Technology
- Isatis CyberSoft
Best Data Visualization Tool
Best Demand Side Platform (DSP)
- The Trade Desk
Best Digital Asset Management Platform (DAM)
Best Email Service Provider (ESP)
- Upland Adestra
Best Influencer Marketing Platform
- IZEA Worldwide Inc.
Best Location Based Marketing Platform
- Rio SEO
Best Marketing Automation Platform (MAP)
Best Mobile Marketing Platform
- Urban Airship
Best Paid Media/Bid Management Tool
- Kenshoo (Kenshoo Search)
Best Personalization Platform
Best Predictive Analytics Platform
- Keen Decision Systems
Best Sales Enablement Technology
- List Partners LLC
Best SEO Tool
Best Social Media Marketing & Monitoring Company
- Kenshoo (Kenshoo Social)
Overall – Marketing Technology Company of the Year
- To be announced from the list of finalist at the awards dinner
Use of technologies
Best Customer Experience Campaign
- Nestlé (Nestlé China)
- Ogilvy (H&M & Ogilvy)
- Best Data Enablement Campaign
- Adobe (Adobe)
- Catalyst (Catalyst & Tauck)
- Idomoo (Fairmont Hotels & Resorts)
- Marketing Evolution (Marketing Evolution)
Best Marketing Technology Stack
- Kenshoo Inc.
Best Personalization Campaign
- Conversant (Swanson Health)
- Location3 (Mountain Mike’s Pizza)
- Selligent Marketing Cloud (OPEL NETHERLANDS)
- Sitecore (Herschend Family Entertainment (Dollywood.com))
- Velocity Worldwide (The Belfast Classic/Sport Changes Life)
Best Technology Combination
- Merkle (Globe Life and Accident Insurance)
Best Use of Marketing Technology
- Adobe (Adobe & Adobe Advertising Cloud)
- Ogilvy (H&M & Ogilvy)
- SAP (SAP & MSIGHTS, Inc.)
Marketing Technology CEO Award
- Conductor (Seth Besmertnik, CEO, Conductor)
- Marketing Evolution (Rex Briggs, CEO, Marketing Evolution)
- Sourcepoint (Ben Barokas, CEO, Sourcepoint)
- Tapad (Sigvart Voss Eriksen, CEO, Tapad)
- Trustpilot (Peter Holten Mühlmann, CEO, Trustpilot)
Marketing Technology CMO Award
- Hootsuite (Penny Wilson, CMO, Hootsuite)
- The Trade Desk (Susan Vobejda, CMO, The Trade Desk)
- Yieldify (Hannah Nakano Stewart, CMO, Yeildify)
Again, a huge congratulations to all of these fantastic companies and people! For inquiries about the ceremony, please see more information and contact info here.
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome