“iPlay America is all about thrills and now they have a website which translates that excitement on to the screen. We built a modern, innovative website for a modern, innovative brand.” – Chris Mulvaney, CEO of CMDS
COLTS NECK, N.J. (PRWEB)
July 22, 2019
NJ’s preeminent marketing agency CMDS launched a brand new website for iPlay America (http://www.iplayamerica.com), the largest indoor amusement park and entertainment center in the state. The newly redesigned site changes the way the brand captures business by elevating the user experience through dramatic new visuals, improved navigation, and a more intuitive presentation of information. The new site features an engaging new aesthetic that brings all the fun and thrills of the park to life on the screen.
With a heightened focus on visual impact and providing easily accessible ride and ticket information, the new site encourages ticket sales, while building excitement and anticipation. A simplified homepage menu drives visitors directly to the information they seek, minimizing clicks and streamlining the UX.
“iPlay America is all about thrills and now they have a website which translates that excitement on to the screen,” said Chris Mulvaney, CEO of CMDS. “We built a modern, innovative website for a modern, innovative brand. The new visual-heavy approach emphasizes iPlay’s exciting in-person experience, engaging you on an emotional level, while maintaining a user-friendly navigation that promotes ticket sales.”
New site features include:
- Expanded home page mega-menu highlighting all of iPlay America’s entertainment features
- Compelling background header videos illustrating every ride and attraction, building visitors’ fun and anticipation in advance
- Incorporated flexible content blocks to allow site editors to dynamically insert copy and visual files to specific areas of landing pages
- Front-end filtering capability to search upcoming special events, concerts or promotions
- Shortcuts implemented throughout site, enabling quick access to birthday party planning, ride information, and passes
- Seamless integration of multiple business units throughout website, strengthening cross-promotional and upselling opportunities
- More natural site architecture, helping site visitors find the information they want in as few clicks as possible
- Enhanced Fun & Games section, providing ride details at-a-glance, such as number of credits, height restrictions, or any pass inclusions
- Condensed pricing and pass information to make purchasing decisions faster and easier
“We couldn’t be happier with our new website,” says Jessica Schwartz, VP of Sales & Marketing for iPlay America. “CMDS listened to what both we, and our customers wanted, and executed a website with the perfect blend of high-function and high-design.”
CMDS completely redesigned the nearly 150-page site, including full search engine optimization, a robust back-end architecture and an attention-demanding consumer-facing design.
CMDS is an award-winning, full service INC5000 marketing company, Google AdWords-certified Partner, social media and web design agency dedicated to branding businesses. Headquartered in Colts Neck, New Jersey, CMDS has been offering superior services since 2002, including website design, online advertising, marketing services, and search engine placement.
About iPlay America
iPlay America is an amusement park, event space, restaurant, party facility and virtual sports center all under one roof. With 25 rides and attractions, 250+ arcade and video games, 45,000 square feet of event space, iPlay America is NJ’s number-one destination for indoor entertainment in all weather, in all seasons. Located in Freehold, NJ, iPlay America is easy driving distance from major airports and easily accessed by visitors to the Jersey Shore.
Share article on social media or email:
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome