Now including new sections on topics such as paid search in social media, video advertising, mobile paid search, Shopping campaigns and ad extensions, Econsultancy’s refreshed and updated Paid Search Best Practice Guide covers everything you need to know about paid search advertising.
The guide will help beginners and experts to plan, create, launch and optimise paid search campaigns and maximise their return on investment.
Built on the foundations of our previous report, this document has been created and updated using insight, tips, strategies and tactics from those working every day in the paid search field and generating profits for their clients.
This guide contains actionable, real-world insight with detailed explanations to help you start and improve your performance within paid search.
Sections covered include:
- Paid Search Basics
- Planning and Strategy for Paid Search
- Setting up Paid Search
- Paid Search Optimisation
- Mobile Paid Search
- Google Shopping: Shopping Campaigns and Product Listing Ads
- International and Multilingual Paid Search
- Marketing Campaign Integration Strategy
- Video Advertising
- Paid Search in Social Media
This guide has been put together and updated by Rob Jones, an experienced digital consultant and owner of Romor Digital, with the assistance of leading agencies and practitioners working at the coal face of paid search. They have kindly contributed their time and effort in producing this guide.
- Judith Lewis, Founder of Decabbit Consultancy
- Oscar Romero, Head of Performance Media, Mediavest/Performics
- Paul Kasamias, Head of Biddable Media UK, Performics
- Matt Whelan, Digital Strategy Director, The Specialist Works
- Sam Vandermark, Associate Director – Digital, The Specialist Works
- Peter Whitmarsh, Head of Performance Media, Starcom/Performics
- Sophie Kleiner, Head of Search, Net Media Planet
- David McDiarmid, Head of Paid Search, DigitasLBi
- Tom Lewis, Head of Professional Services, DC Storm
- Neil Hancock, Head of Optimisation and Planning, Silverbean
- Kevin Joyner, Director of Planning and Insight, Croud
- Hannah Mattinson, Senior Paid Marketing Manager, Silverbean
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome