Want to be a changemaker?
Jay Wong, host of The Inner Changemaker, is a top-rated podcaster with a mission to serve purpose-driven entrepreneurs and multi-passionate creators. We met at Podfest 2017 in Orlando, FL, when Jay was a guest expert on an email marketing panel that I had the pleasure of moderating.
I was quickly blown away by Jay’s approach to turning podcasting into a list-building, business-exploding, top-of-the-funnel, life-changing engine. Jay’s energy and insights will surely inspire you to take your show to the next level.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How to let your podcast mission evolve over time
- How to create products that meet the needs of your audience
- How frontend and backend tactics work together to deliver value and generate profits
- How to grow your email list when speaking at live events
- How to use email marketing to learn more about what your audience wants
- How to leverage your guests to expand your audience and reach
- Why Jay puts his phone number in every email message
- And much more…
One of my key takeaways from our conversation…
Here are a few links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe to the show
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast listening app. Also, if you could leave a quick review that would help us continue to improve the show and attract new listeners.
Thank you so much for tuning in!