Salary for Announcement:
The salary range for this position is $55,615 – $69,325. The final salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Office of Graduate Studies
Full Time Administrators
The Program Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of fully integrated marketing and communication plans to drive new student enrollment goals for Metropolitan State University of Denver’s graduate and online programs. The Manager will serve as a thought partner and trusted advisor to the Associate Vice President of Online Learning and the Director of Graduate Studies and lead the branding efforts of these two areas.
The Program Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of annual program- and audience-specific marketing plans and tactics to generate interest and demand for the designated portfolio of programs. Plans will incorporate an integrated mix of appropriate media (such as online/web advertising, search engine marketing, direct mail, radio, social media, web content, etc). Specifically, the Manager will have good knowledge and experience in digital marketing strategies to attract the desired customer segments. The Manager will work in concert with academic program representatives and Marketing and Communications staff to create powerful, accurate, and consistent messaging.
Metropolitan State University of Denver is an equal opportunity employer.
Create and implement marketing plans for graduate and online programs. (100%)
• Develop marketing plans in collaboration with academic departments, Graduate Studies, Online Learning, and Marketing and Communication offices.
• Execute, track, and report on marketing plans with an expectation of continued assessment to improve results and conversions.
• Establish and monitor budgets and production timelines to ensure each initiative is accomplished within the appropriate parameters.
• In partnership with Marketing and Communications, attract target audiences with aligned design and branding.
• Manage paid search and advertising.
• In partnership with Marketing and Communications, create web content to deliver clear messaging for academic programs as well as the Online Learning and Graduate Studies offices.
• Collaborate with campus academic departments, marketing, and recruitment.
*Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field.
*Experience in marketing.
*Experience developing and implementing comprehensive marketing plans.
*Experience in the development of segment-driven messaging aligned to marketing audiences.
*Exceptional written skills.
*Proven record and positive results with marketing plan development, including a strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing strategies, specifically for recruitment/enrollment.
*Creative, self-motivated and results-oriented problem solver with a desire to work in a ‘startup environment’ with ambitious growth plans.
*Experience with design and search engine optimization ( SEO ) strategies to improve conversion strategies.
*Experience in university admissions or university marketing and digital media.
Open Until Filled To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by 11:59pm (MT) 06/27/2019
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Complete applications received by June 27, 2019 will receive full consideration. Position is open until filled.
IMPORTANT : In order to be considered as an applicant you must apply via the online application system, www.msudenverjobs.com.
References refers to a list of three professional references and their contact information.
Official transcripts will be required of the candidate selected for hire.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- msudenver.edu Career Site
- A friend or colleague
- Andrew Hudson
- Colorado State Home page
- Current MSU Denver Employee
- Google Jobs Search
- Higher Ed Jobs
- The Chronicle of Higher Education