|Remuneration:||R15000 – R20000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||petrol, cellphone, laptop, medical aid|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Dunkeld West|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Kreetiv Communications cc|
The strategist will be responsible for managing Kreetiv’s briefs and developing solutions using our proprietary asset, Brand Social Nomics.
Must have Financial services and FMCG experience. Other industry experience is advantageous.
Use market research and analysis to direct strategy and planning. Oversee the development of communications campaigns by working closely with account managers and concept developers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish goals based on past performance and market forecasts;
- Researches and analyses market trends, etc. A pro active approach to understanding whats happening on the trade and through alternative mediums. As guided by our business.
- Works with senior executives to develop detailed comms plans for all briefs.
- Work within the budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans with the Account managers.
- Adjusts campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback;
- Creation of material in line with strategies;
- Guide planning and implementing promotional campaigns;
- Guide online and print marketing campaigns;
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of plans.
- Manage briefs for clients internal communications as well as external.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships as and where needed.
- Guide social media channels for the company and for clients (briefs included), including the initial concept, plan, strategy and execution.
- FOR DIGITAL – Understand the basics of Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) in order to plan article promotion along with social signals for maximum online impact.
- FOR DIGITAL – Choose content topics and keywords based on SEO metrics and client deliverables.
Requirements for the Role:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organisation, Multi-Tasking.
Must also have strong communication, sales, presentation, management, and leadership skills; goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure; knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms; strong budgeting, Internet, and computer skills
Posted on 26 Apr 14:19
Apply by email
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Strategist jobs
- Digital Media Strategist | Performance Marketing, Johannesburg, Amplified Talent
- Hybrid Digital Strategist, North, Cardilogix
- Digital Communications Strategist, Johannesburg, Randburg Ferndale
- Digital Strategist, Johannesburg, Northriding, Randburg
- Conference Researcher/Writer, Johannesburg, Bryanston