LENZO is the first and only centralised marketplace for event inspiration, style and trade, where we have curated Australia’s best hire businesses, event services, party supplies, and venues in the one place. Our vibrant imagery and innovative style have seen us grow to become an event styling agency working on Melbourne Fashion Week, Westfield Shopping Centres, and Country Road, to name a few.
LENZO is looking for an experienced copywriter / blogger who is passionate about writing irreverent and lyrical content for our event-related blog, The LENZO Edit.
A great sense of style and basic tech understanding is needed, as well as a passion for events, backed by an in-depth knowledge of what’s on point and in style.
Your tasks would include, but not limited to:
- Capturing the LENZO tone of voice in all copy
- Developing and uploading blog posts on The LENZO Edit
- Generating original topic ideas that will attract an audience to LENZO whilst considering SEO opportunities
- Writing copy for proposals, EDMs, CRM journeys, and other assets
- Writing for brands associated with the events agency arm
- Developing and maintaining a content calendar for the year that is in line with LENZO’s marketing strategies
- Developing an SEO strategy to optimize traffic opportunities
- Optimising existing product descriptions
- Drafting, publishing and maintaining new product descriptions
You must have:
- 3+ years in a similar role, with a strong focus on copywriting and creative messaging
- Excellent writing skills
- A fundamental understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- A near-crazy obsession with grammar, punctuation and syntax
- A genuine love of story-telling (and the ability to crack a pun-ny or two)
- A creative mind, with the ability to challenge, question and test
- A strong understanding of events, including knowledge of trends and design
- Great communication skills with the ability to develop relationships across the business
- Team-building capabilities and willingly be open to feedback
- The ability to be nimble and work in a fast-paced environment
This role will be a part-time position with 10-20 hours based in South Melbourne, VIC.
Please send through your CV, cover letter, and writing portfolio to [email protected]
Benefits include: a bright dog-friendly South Melbourne office; an enthusiastic and warm team; and a chance to flex your creative muscles.