|Benefits:||Two complimentary online short courses per year, Medical Aid subsidy, on-site gym, discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista|
Are you looking to build a career in digital marketing?
Do you have strong analytical skills and love working in Excel?
We want to meet YOU!
Summary of Job:
This role is an opportune entry point into the marketing industry as you’ll learn the fundamentals, and eventually, the technicalities of one of the most valuable forms of marketing – SEO.
SEO is a form of inbound marketing that seeks to position digital assets to net searches relevant to the business offering. While unique in execution, the practice of SEO is built on data analysis and integrated with various other forms of marketing
The Link Building Intern will be an integral part of the SEO team and will be responsible for collaboratively executing a link-building strategy across our course portfolios, to grow domain authority and organic rankings in search engine results pages.
GetSmarter, a wholly-owned subsidiary of 2U, Inc., is a digital education company that partners with the world’s leading universities to select, design and deliver premium online short courses with a data-driven focus on learning gain.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Support on execution of the defined link building strategy
- Work with external third parties to build links on a page, portfolio and domain level
- Identify link building opportunities with websites, blogs and publications that are semantically relevant to our domain
- Qualifying websites for quality link potential and complete analysis on the organic value they would be able to provide to our domain
- Tracking, analysing and reporting results on campaign performance and keywords
Education and Experience:
- Experience doing analysis
- Working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Knowledge on SEO advantageous
- Marketing or related certification advantageous
- Keen learner with the desire to grow
- Motivated self-starter who is able to take initiative
- Dedicated Individual who is technical, analytical, organised and has the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong ability to self-direct, prioritise work and conceptualise and execute strategies
- Comfortable working with ambiguous concepts and distilling them into sound deliverables
- Great organisational and administration skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, passion and a can-do attitude
Posted on 18 Feb 09:57
Get job alerts for SEO jobs
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome