WIN is an esports company looking for an SEO Strategist.
This position will be primarily concerned with driving traffic to multiple web platforms through the use of a variety of methods, including but not limited to SEO and social media practices.
Candidates will be expected to both action on existing plans and to develop new ideas and implementations, with the aim of acquiring new users and retaining existing users. Candidates should be fluent with a variety of tools and applications related to their responsibilities and should be prepared to immediately deploy these tools and applications.
Candidates should be confident in setting and pursuing aggressive traffic goals and cultivating a healthy user base. Targeted web platforms include an active esports editorial platform, a digital sportsbook, and an esports tournament platform.
Candidates should be familiar with both the esports industry at large and with its unique audience.
The SEO Strategist will have at their disposal needed tools and applications required to best accomplish their goals, as well as the assistance of other members of the WIN team.
The WIN staff promotes a collaborative environment in which team members are expected to work together constructively. Team members are expected to receive criticism and to contribute to other parts of the company when required. Candidates must be prepared to accomplish their work with minimal oversight.
Applications should include a resume and cover letter.
- Conduct an in-depth audit of existing SEO and social media functions.
- Ensure navigation and coding best practices are fully implemented.
- Produce SEO action plan, content strategy, and steps for execution.
- Develop and implement link-building strategy.
- Provide backlink profile management.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking policies, and other factors to improve SEO rankings.
- Collect and analyze data to identify trends, uncover issues, and to create new actionable marketing opportunities.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor websites and advertising links.
- 5+ years in SEO, social media, and marketing work.
- Relevant college education preferred, equitable work experience considered.
- Experience with tools and software related to driving and monitoring web traffic.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines or at odd hours.
- Familiarity with the esports industry.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Motivated worker capable of accomplishing tasks with minimal oversight.
- A fun and challenging role in a dynamic and remote work environment.
- The opportunity to work with individuals who are passionate about their jobs and about esports.
- The opportunity to grow with the a rapidly advancing company.
- Full benefits including health, dental, and more.
We look forward to hearing from you.