Register to the webinar for your region
- Australia: 9th April @ 11am AEST
- Europe: 9th April @ 11am BST
- North America: 9th April @ 11am EDT
Over the past few weeks, leaders, managers, and employees have been forced to adapt to rapidly changing work and community landscapes. Everyone has been trying to find new ways to stay connected, get work done, and manage their day-to-day lives in this challenging time.
For organizations to continue operating effectively and to ensure employees feel supported, prioritizing feedback is paramount. We all recognize that many of the traditional methods of exchanging ideas, asking for help, and recognizing opportunities to make improvements in people's work environments are on hold. To try and find a path forward, our clients have been asking our perspective on what employee feedback looks like at this moment, and how to shape it for their own organizations. We’re being asked to help find what can be done quickly and effectively to meet their needs.
We believe that there are real, tangible benefits to quickly reducing friction by putting in place the tools that will empower people at all levels of your organization to make their voices heard, or request actionable feedback. We also believe that working together with the right experts can provide valuable perspective in times of change.
In this webinar we'll discuss:
- What challenges people are facing, both organizationally and technologically.
- Measurement approaches that can help uncover solutions to these challenges, and track the effectiveness of changes.
- What tools can be put in place to facilitate these approaches and take action on what’s discovered.
Register for the webinar today, and we’ll work to help you keep your teams and people connected and moving in the right direction.
VoE Featured Webinars
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome