brighter

Brighter Vision Announces Partnership with the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy

LAFAYETTE, Colo. (PRWEB) June 17, 2019 Brighter Vision, the industry leading software company that makes marketing simple for Therapists, announced today its Partnership with American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT). This partnership enables Brighter Vision to become a resource for education in online marketing as well as extend its suite of marketing services …

Brighter Vision Announces Partnership with the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy Read More »

New Partnership Between Brighter Vision and TherapyDen

LAFAYETTE, Colo. (PRWEB) May 06, 2019 Brighter Vision, the industry leading software company that makes marketing simple for Therapists, announced today its Partnership with TherapyDen. This partnership enables Brighter Vision to extend its suite of marketing services to all TherapyDen subscribers through exclusive discounts and promotions.  “As a forward-thinking marketing company for Therapists, Brighter Vision is thrilled …

New Partnership Between Brighter Vision and TherapyDen Read More »

48% of Small Business Marketers Judge Future of Alexa is Brighter

Most people associate voice technology with the assistants on their smart phone or connected devices at home. But as the technology improves it is optimizing the workflow in organizations across a wide range of industries. Future of Alexa A study by Uberall, Inc. looked at marketers to determine how they feel about interactive voice technology. …

48% of Small Business Marketers Judge Future of Alexa is Brighter Read More »

Thanks to Small Businesses Working on Christmas to Make Holiday Brighter

Most businesses have or are about ready to close for the holiday. But not everyone. According to research, about 95% of employers observe Christmas and give workers the day off. Still, that leaves 5% still open, working on Christmas. And as we get ready to join with family and friends, let’s take a minute to think …

Thanks to Small Businesses Working on Christmas to Make Holiday Brighter Read More »

Google Maps gets brighter UI, new category icons and more color-coding

Google is updating its Maps look and feel. The company has changed colors and added icons to correspond to places and business categories. The palette is also brighter. Food and drink is orange or gold, shopping is royal blue, services are lavender, entertainment is turquoise, outdoor activities and places are green and so on. Google says …

Google Maps gets brighter UI, new category icons and more color-coding Read More »

?
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com