Livestreamed

Facebook’s live-streamed Zuckerberg speech got a big thumbs up

Facebook does not show all the comments in real time on popular live broadcasts because the volume is too high, said Tucker Bounds, a Facebook spokesperson. To choose what does appear, Facebook relies on a number of “ranking signals” to filter out those that are low-quality. The signals include how much people interact with comments …

Facebook’s live-streamed Zuckerberg speech got a big thumbs up Read More »

Interview with HipHopGamer: Cracking the Code on Livestreamed Games For Your Small Business

Confused about the trend of livestreamed video games and esports? You’re not alone. Advertising and sponsorships in esports are on pace to account for $533 million (58 percent) of the projected $906 million industry revenue for 2018, according to market intelligence firm Newzoo. Livestreamed Games Business Opportunities The other 42 percent comprises tickets, fees from …

Interview with HipHopGamer: Cracking the Code on Livestreamed Games For Your Small Business Read More »

?
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com