If you’ve ever wondered:
“How do I find keywords my competition doesn’t know about?”
“How do I know if a keyword is too hard to rank for?”
“What’s the best keyword research tool on the market?”
“Should I still target keywords? Or look for topics instead?”
It’s a comprehensive guide that will show you EXACTLY how to find awesome keywords for your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn in each chapter of Keyword Research: The Definitive Guide:
- Chapter 1: Keyword Research That Works in 2017 – The approach to keyword research that works today. You’ll learn about the power of Niche Topics and how to hack Wikipedia for killer keyword ideas.
- Chapter 2: Google Keyword Planner – I’ll show you how to get the most from Google’s popular keyword research tool.
- Chapter 3: How to Find Long Tail Keywords – You’ll learn little-known strategies for discovering long tail keywords that the Google Keyword Planner won’t show you.
- Chapter 4: How to Determine a Keyword’s Commercial Intent – Here’s how to identify keywords that actual buyers (not tire kickers) search for.
- Chapter 5: Keyword Competition Analysis – I’ll walk you through the step-by-step process I use to size up the competition.
- Chapter 6: Keyword Research Tools – The right keyword research tool can make your life a lot easier. Here the skinny on the best tools on the market.
- Chapter 7: From Keywords to Content – A quick and dirty guide to turning your keywords into content that Google (and readers) love.
I’d love to hear what you think about my newly-updated guide.
Or maybe you have a question about something you read.
Either way, let me now by leaving a quick comment below right now.
The post The Definitive Guide to Keyword Research (Updated) appeared first on Backlinko.