The goal of developing the website is top on the Google page. There is N number of ways to use SEO techniques to top the chart. Well, if you develop a website with a fundamental understanding of SEO then you have more opportunities to rank high on the results of the search engine.
SEO plays a vital role in improving traffic on your website and creates brand awareness. A research by HubSpot says that approximately 80% of website traffic begins with a search query. The original search query starts with the SEO, which helps retain the position of your ranking. Sticking to your ranking is essential because the Google Search Algorithms are constantly being updated. So, here is an article discussing the top 6 SEO techniques that will help you achieve greater internet visibility.
- Optimize for RankBrain: Google utilizes an algorithm known as RankBrain to deliver excellent content to its visitors. It is Google’s first machine learning algorithm. That is, it measures how you interact with the first page results.
The above figure clarifies that the happier you make Google users, the higher you will rank. So, you need to optimize your website for the RankBrain to boost your search ranking. The best way to rank on Google’s search result is to add a number to your title, and in the description, the experiment shows that people love to click on a number-including blog post.
2. Research for keywords: Organizing content conceptually is very important but it’s a mistake to completely ignore keywords, as they serve as a signpost to Google spiders, signaling topics and giving hints about the nature of the content on the website. Take some time to discover appropriate keywords before finalizing your blog post thoughts. It’s an easy way to understand what individuals are looking for. And on this basis, you can make changes to your content to suit reader’s demands. Your chances for driving conversions as well as greater rankings increase if you use the correct keywords. You can also use tools for keyword research such as Google keyword planner, MOZ keyword planner, and Ubersuggest. All you need to do is to enter the targeted keyword. After that, all appropriate keyword combinations will be collected by these tools. You can also see that keyword’s search volumes.
3. Continue updating the old content: Go through your old blog posts to make the most of your content. If you posted a blog in 2015, and it’s now 2019, then it’s time to update your information sources. And if during that time, your website has undergone a redesign, you’ll probably need to update images in the post to match your current branding. It’s good to update content whenever something changes with the Google’s algorithm or guidelines for indexing. As no one wants that their users find outdated information on their website. So, it’s important that your content is precise. Also, if you are getting heavy traffic on your old blog post, it’s suggested to add something exciting to that post instead of writing a new blog post. You can also add “updated dd/mm/yy” stuff to let users know that the information is not obsolete.
4. Gain quality backlinks: When a high-level website links to your website, your trustworthiness increases. You can achieve an advantage over your rivals with quality backlinks. As quality backlinks are equal to reliability for search engines and having a large number of quality backlinks means you are likely to get greater rankings in SERPs. You can get quality backlinks by guest blogging and working with influencers of social media. Other websites may even link back to your website many times without requesting you. But that’s not a problem unless you find spam links or websites that link back with questionable credentials. However, if that websites link back to your website, then it may adversely affect your domain power. So, analyzing all your incoming links and denying any spam connections is highly essential. An easy way to locate these inbound links is to use the Google Search Console or Moz Link Explorer. The great thing here is that Google has critical ranking variables for both backlinks and spam.
Therefore, your attempts to secure a strong DA and a small SS will ultimately affect your ranking on all top search engines such as Google, Bing, and Baidu.
5. Longer the content, the higher the ranking: Blog posts that seek to extensively cover a particular topic can help you get better search rankings. Backlinko performed a survey to learn the precise correlation between content length and rankings. And a recent Backlinko research found that longer the stuff (1,890 words), the greater the probability that it will rank at the top of the SERPs. A graph from Backlinko demonstrates that the top 5 search results had an average length of over 1,900 words. But a content length is not all of it. A shorter high-quality blog posts will still exceed a longer, low quality posts. The trick is to cover one subject in so much detail that the reader appreciates all aspects of the article. Making it more useful for people makes it more valuable to Google to exhibit it as a Search result page. Also, it is important to note that publishing informative content consistently over 1,890 words will generate large profits in organic search traffic.
6. Find broken links opportunities on Wikipedia: This is something that many marketers ignore, but it is very strong to generate backlinks to your content from high power. There are 2 kind of Wikipedia you can get i.e. Citation needed and Dead link.
Citation needed links means that the one, who edited a Wikipedia article, mentioned statistics and facts without linking them to a source.
Dead links are those links that were earlier connected to but no longer exist for whatever reason.
You can make the most of this. Try to create content around these subjects so that you can connect it to Wikipedia articles. You can redirect traffic from Wikipedia, if you become a reliable source of data. You can use a tool called Wiki Grabber to find these opportunities. All you need to do is to type a keyword and click search. Wiki Grabber then demonstrates the list of articles from Wikipedia that need citation or have dead links.
You can also discover dead links on Wikipedia using Google. Use the below mentioned search terms:
Site: wikipedia.org “Keyword phrase” “dead link”.
Conclusion: You have likely heard these SEO tips before, but have you really tried them? Not all of these SEO techniques may be simple to implement, but with them you can definitely enhance your rankings and traffic. SEO achievements are about offering your target audience helpful and relevant content. Remember the people on the other hand of the screen and write for what they’d like to read. However, if you need more personalized, particular service on how to rank your website for competitive terms, then we Faith ecommerce services are here with you to provide the best SEO services.
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome