WordPress® SEO Success
Search Engine Optimization for Your WordPress Website or Blog
Hands-on, up-to-the-minute SEO techniques specifically for WordPress users!
WordPress gives you amazingly powerful SEO tools: this hands-on guide will help you make the most of them! Written specifically for WordPress users, this guide covers all you need: built-in WordPress capabilities, third-party plugins, well-integrated web resources, and more. Whether you manage a large-scale site or a personal blog, Jacob Aull will help you integrate SEO into all you do, from strategy through optimization of existing content. New to SEO? Already do it for a living? Either way, WordPress SEO Success will help you drive the traffic you want–and the value you need!
- Build a complete SEO strategy–and a content plan that aligns with it
- Choose the best WordPress SEO tools and plugins for your needs
- Uncover quick, powerful ways to improve your site
- Identify and research keywords far more effectively
- Reflect SEO in architecture via site mapping and marketing funnels
- Sensibly manage the inevitable tradeoffs of optimization
- Improve SEO even if you’re running a free WordPress.com blog
- Leverage content themes and keyword-driven blogging techniques
- Optimize “blog-meets-website” and “multiple blogs+sites” deployments
- Strengthen your rankings by intelligently using social media
- Optimize your sites for smartphones and tablets
- Measure performance via free analytics–including mobile analytics
- Integrate organic SEO with paid advertising
- Avoid today’s worst SEO blunders
Jacob Aull, principal of Zen Fires Digital Marketing, has been in Internet marketing since the label existed. He began doing web design and branding in the late ‘90s as an agency partner. While transitioning deeper into online and search marketing, he earned an M.S. in marketing from Georgia State’s Robinson College of Business in 2009. There he customized his own degree program, executing an independent capstone thesis on social media marketing. In 2010, the university asked him to write and teach its first course on social media marketing, which he continues today. Aull edited Prentice Hall’s first social media marketing textbook, and wrote its accompanying instructor’s manual. He co-founded and chaired the Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association Social Media SIG, and speaks widely on social and search marketing.
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome