Superfast Business Wales’ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) workshop will give Welsh SMEs access to practical, expert advice designed to help them understand how to use SEO to get their business at the top of search engine rankings.
75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results. This can be frustrating for SMEs when trying to compete with larger, more established businesses. Superfast Business Wales’ series of workshops will improve the understanding of how search engines rank your company’s web pages. They will also provide SEO best practice information and give you tips on how to implement an SEO plan using both on and off page techniques.
During the workshops, businesses will have the opportunity to learn:
- How search engines rank your website
- Basic tools to monitor and improve your SEO activities such as Google Analytics
- How to identify the best keywords/phrases for your business
- How to create an SEO action plan and long term strategy
- Effective tips and techniques to improve your SEO
- How to measure what works and what doesn’t
- Keyword research using Google Ads Keyword Planner
- Website development platforms such as WordPress and/or Wix
If your business is an SME based in Wales and is currently trading and registered with Companies House or HMRC then you are eligible to attend Superfast Business Wales’s workshops.
How can Superfast Business Wales help your business?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Upcoming SEO Workshops include:
9th January – Bridgend
17th January – Denbigh
28th January – Hengoed