- Tell us a little bit about your company.
BrandStar was founded in 2005 and over the years we have expanded as one of the leading full-service content marketing and broadcast production firms in the country. We currently have around 150 employees at our 30,000-square-foot studio campus in Deerfield Beach.
- We heard you just merged with Paton Marketing. Tell us about the decision and your plans.
Our merger with Paton Marketing, a leading digital marketing company, will be instrumental in our growth both locally and nationally. We are now able to offer our clients additional specialized services offered by Todd Paton and his team. These services include online reputation management, website development and search engine optimization. This is the perfect fit for both organizations as we move forward together. Our cultures, work ethic, and enthusiasm are incredibly similar. This is an exciting time for both firms. Todd’s commitment to promoting entrepreneurism is truly unique. He regularly offers his well-known free seminar – Dominate Your Industry – which teaches attendees the basics of online marketing. He is also the author of “Online Underdog”, a book which chronicles his entrepreneurial journey. He is a great resource and example for all of us as well as our clients.
- What kind of television shows are produced at the Deerfield studio?
BrandStar delivers valuable content solutions through its six original television shows that air daily on the Lifetime Television Network. Our shows provide educational, solution-based content that connects people to brands in order to do life better. Our shows currently reach more than 100 million households daily and have worked with more than 5,000 brands ranging from Fortune 500 companies to new and emerging brands.
Our six shows include:
- The Balancing Act: A morning show featuring subject-matter experts in all aspects of womens’ lives including, family, food, finance and travel to name a few. Informative segments feature expert guests discussing the hottest topics relevant to women today.
- Designing Spaces: Stories cover a wide range of topics around home improvements, home design and almost anything home related.
- Military Makeover: Hosted by Montel Williams, this is a very special home improvement show that gives back to those who have sacrificed so much for our country. By rebuilding their homes and lives, our team honors these brave service men and women. This program also offers soldiers job search advice for those returning to civilian life.
- Access Health: This show explores the latest cutting-edge developments and innovations in medicine, nutrition, and fitness.
- Inside the Blueprint: This is a fast-paced series that takes a sweeping look at innovations in the commercial construction and design sectors.
- Live Life Forward: This series is a voice for elevating societal issues by sharing stories about business, non-profits and communities that pay it forward.
- BrandStar has plans to expand in South Florida. What can you tell us about the expansion plans?
In the coming months, we will be offering these opportunities to firms in South Florida as we create localized versions of our shows. Until recently, these marketing programs have been available to primarily national companies such as Home Depot, Kraft Foods, AT&T, Fisher Price, Wells Fargo, Proctor and Gamble, and Ford. There are many quality companies in South Florida that could benefit from the branded education associated with our shows. In the coming months, we will be featuring these organizations on local TV channels.
- BrandStar has BrandStar Cares and BrandStar donates. What do these programs do?
BrandStar and Paton Marketing have deep roots in the local community, and giving back is weaved through the cultures of both organizations. Through our “BrandStar Cares” initiative we support 4Kids, Place of Hope, Gateway Community Outreach, The Boys & Girls Club, Calvary Chapel, and Be Strong. Paton Marketing has donated more than $100,000 in video services to non-profits throughout South Florida. Todd Paton sits on corporate boards of the Urban League and Boys & Girls Club.
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome