Do you have a search marketing specialty? Maybe it’s selling products on third-party platforms like Amazon or Facebook… perhaps it’s paid search… maybe the nitty-gritty of multi-location or technical SEO.
Attend a full-day workshop at SMX and master a specific aspect of search marketing. Each is hosted by recognized industry experts and packed with channel-specific strategies and tactics you’ll implement immediately.
Join us in San Jose Friday, February 21 from 9:00am – 5:00pm for:
Digital Commerce Marketing
- Amazon Advertising for Performance Marketers, with Elizabeth Marsten, Senior Director, Strategic Marketplace Services, Tinuiti, and Nancy-lee McLaughlin, Director, Marketplace Search, Tinuiti
- Paid Social Commerce: Turning Buzz Into Biz, with Michelle Stinson Ross, Content & Outreach Goddess, AuthorityLabs
- Advanced Local & Multi-Location SEO Strategies, with Christine Churchill, President, KeyRelevance, and Chris Silver Smith, Founder & CEO, Argent Media
- Advanced SEO Training, with Bruce Clay, President, Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Hardcore Technical SEO Tactics & Techniques, with Eric Enge, General Manager, Perficient Digital
SEM / PPC
Each workshop includes breakfast, hot lunch, refreshments, and invaluable networking during breaks. Bundle your workshop with an All Access pass for the ultimate training experience:
- All Access Pass + Workshop (best value!): Three days of intense training, featuring 85+ expert-led sessions and keynotes organized into three lanes with no limits: SEO, SEM/PPC, and digital commerce marketing. Attend February 19-20 to learn first-hand insights from brands like Under Armour and Procter & Gamble, together with agencies including Clix Marketing, Metric Theory, Tinuiti, and dozens more. Network with the community, connect with exhibitors, and enjoy all amenities — then round out the week with your choice of full-day workshop. Register now to save $200 off on-site rates.
- Workshop Only: Interested in just a workshop? There’s a pass for that. Register now to save $100 off on-site rates.
So — which workshop will you choose? Register now and I’ll see you in San Jose!