The new iPhone 11 Pro Max is here but is the three-eyed monster a major upgrade from its predecessor iPhone XS Max? Apple released their new 6.5-inch iPhone 11 Pro Max less than a week ago and we have been getting our hands-on with this new monster.
We’ve broken down some differences between the iPhone XS Max and iPhone 11 Pro Max to see what has really changed and if you should skip and wait for the 2020 iPhone model.
The first thing you will notice on the new iPhone 11 Pro Max is the triple camera setup on the back. The iPhone XS Max had a 12MP wide angle and 12MP telephoto dual camera setup while the new Pro Max has a 12MP wide angle, 12MP telephoto, and a new 12MP ultra-wide angle triple camera setup. With this new triple camera setup, it also brings a new Night Mode feature to the iPhone 11 Pro Max, which gives you a big improvement when it comes to low light photos.
Another major difference is going to be the battery upgrade. Every year, I always wished for a battery upgrade, especially on the larger models. I always seem to think since you purchase a larger model, you should get the best battery life out of all models, right? It only seems right.
Well this year, we get just that on the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Apple says it will get an extra 5 hours of battery life over the iPhone XS Max. This is quite impressive as the XS Max did get a good amount of usage before it runs out of juice, but never seemed to power through an either day of usage before I had to plug it into a charger from personal experience.
With the camera and battery being major improvements from its predecessor on the iPhone 11 Pro Max, it could be a reason to upgrade in my opinion. There are other upgrades and changes on the new iPhone over last year’s such as the new A13 Bionic chip, water resistance going from 2 meters to 4 meters, brighter display, 3D Touch being replaced with Haptic Touch, Wifi 6, and new U1 ultra wide band chip. Are these changes worth upgrading or will you wait until 2020 iPhone 12? We put the new triple camera to the test in a few comparisons in our hands-on video that you can check out below! Let us know your thoughts.
You may also like to check out:
- Downgrade iOS 13.1 Final To 12.4.1 / 13.0, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple
- Download: iPadOS 13.1 Final IPSW Link, OTA Update For iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini And More Released
- Download iOS 13.1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]
Like this post on Facebook
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome