On today’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I sit down with serial entrepreneur, writer, and branding expert Jeremy Miller. He is the founder of Sticky Branding and the author of several books, including the forthcoming Brand New Name.
Miller first became interested in branding when he took on the task of rebranding his family’s struggling business. After launching a successful rebrand there, he sold that business and started Sticky Branding, where he now helps other business owners create names for companies, products, or services that resonate with customers and generate long-lasting success.
Questions I ask Jeremy Miller:
- What does a brand name need to do to be successful?
- What do you have to invest to turn an empty vessel name (like Hulu or Verizon) into a household name?
- Does everything need a brand name?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to go about inventing an empty vessel business name.
- Why you need a process for naming your company, product, or service.
- How to address the need to change the name of your brand.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jeremy Miller
- Learn more about Jeremy Miller and Sticky Branding
- Pre-order your copy of Brand New Name
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Facebook
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Intercom. Intercom is the only business messenger that starts with real-time chat, then keeps growing your business with conversational bots and guided product tours.
Intercom’s mission is to help you provide simple, quick, and friendly service for your customers. When you can give your customers the one thing they’re looking for, you’ll generate amazing results for your business.
Want to learn more and take advantage of a 14-day free trial? Just go to intercom.com/podcast.
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome