The Marketing Manager produces content – written and visual — across multiple channels to raise brand awareness, engage stakeholders and tell the story of KKR and the firm’s impact. The position’s responsibilities are split between creating content, managing KKR’s digital platforms, and developing content strategy from ideation to implementation and analytics. The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling, is a strong writer who can write and produce multi-media content for multiple mediums and has deep knowledge of the digital media landscape.
• Serve as in-house reporter to tell the story of our people and our business in a simple and compelling way
• Leads in-house video creation (interviews, short video clips)
• Supports digital content creation, planning and execution
• Manage monitoring and analytics
• Create and publish content (text articles, infographics, videos, interactive features, and other multimedia) across various digital channels
• Supports adaptation of content for the web. Utilize design and writing skills to take the content that is produced by subject matter experts and apply it to the web and blog
• Plans and builds out content on web pages in a compelling, visual, easy-to-navigate format.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in all things digital and social media and will have hands-on experience managing a campaign or brand’s social media presence across multiple channels. You know how to create a unique voice to engage different audiences and have great instincts for curating and developing original content that drives high engagement.
The candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
• A BA with 5 years’ work experience in digital and social media marketing for a brand, campaign, or media organization
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with social media platforms
• Knowledge of website management programs/CMS required. Working knowledge of WordPress is preferred
• Familiarity with Hootsuite and Canva a plus.
• Working knowledge of analytics for campaigns or websites.
• Knowledge of LinkedIn for B2B development
• Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) for digital promotions and content.
• Ability to write in an engaging voice appropriate for different platforms and target audiences. Blogging experience a plus.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and shift priorities as needed to meet campaign goals
• Graphic design skills a plus.
• Team player
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome