In today’s competitive environment it is more important than ever that business people have the resources – and partners in the community – that allow them to thrive and prosper.
As the premier business partner in the community, the Doral Chamber of Commerce is starting off the New Year with a wide range of practical course offerings for members, non-members, and members-to-be.
For years, Chamber CEO and Co-Founder Manny Sarmiento, has not only been leading the organization, but also serves as course instructor for many of the classes and other events for business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs looking for ways to effectively market and grow their businesses.
“Whether it’s training in QuickBooks, WordPress, SEO Optimization, or Social Media, our courses are uniquely designed for anyone and everyone – whether you have prior experience or not,” said Sarmiento.
“If you are looking to grow your business in 2020, the Doral Chamber has the right set resources to help you do just that,” he adds.
Sarmiento is also CEO of New Media, New Marketing, Inc., an Internet and Social Media Marketing consulting, outsourcing, and education company, since 2009. With over 500 social media, Internet marketing courses, marketing workshops, and seminars under his belt.
Seating for any of the class offerings is limited. Fees are reasonable, and many times cost is waived for Doral Chamber members.
To register for any of the first-of-the-year classes below and to get details visit: www.doralchamber.org/events/ or contact Carmen Lopez, New Media New Marketing, Inc./Doral Chamber of Commerce at 305-477-7600.
Upcoming Trainings & Events:
• January 8 – QuickBooks for Business Course in English, Doral Chamber of Commerce Training Center (8:30 a.m. to 5 pm.). Seminar Presented by an experience QuickBooks instructor. The goal is to prepare you with the tools and understanding you need to take advantage of the power QuickBooks offers.
• January 11 – Coding: WordPress Website Design, Doral Chamber of Commerce Training Center (8:30 a.m. to 5 pm.). Learn and master how to build your own website thanks to our eight modules, one-day program, Live “WordPress Hands on Classes.” You will learn step-by-step how to build and grow your website from the simplest concept to the most strategic marketing oriented site.
• January 17 – Attorney Marketing Annex (AMA) Breakfast Network, Aloft Miami Doral (7:30 to 9 a.m.). The AMA meets monthly with the purpose to share leads and help grow each other’s businesses.
• January 18 – QuickBooks for Business Course in Spanish, Doral Chamber of Commerce Training Center (8:30 a.m. to 5 pm.). Presented by an experience QuickBooks instructor, with a goal is to prepare you with the tools and understanding you need to take advantage of the power QuickBooks offers.
• January 21 – Digital Marketing: SEO Search Engine Optimization, Doral Chamber of Commerce Training Center (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 pm.). Are you missing out on profits because your website doesn’t appear on Google? In this seminar, you will learn how to set up and optimize your new or existing pages for the three major search engines. You will learn how to DIY (Do It Yourself) Search Engine Optimization.
February 4 – Digital Marketing: Social Media Mastery Live Course, Doral Chamber of Commerce Training Center (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 pm.). Learn the basic strategies of how to use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogs, and other Social Media for real business success. An introductory seminar that will show you how Digital Marketing works.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Sarmiento has created and implemented entrepreneurship and business education programs that help develop the skills of business owners and executives. He teaches business and marketing skills to entrepreneurs to help create prosperity in their business and in their lives. He has been teaching Web Optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Marketing, WordPress, and other marketing and business skills since 2007, and has operated businesses in Doral since 2005.
ABOUT THE CHAMBER
Created to meet the needs of a thriving business community of small to medium sized companies in Doral and surrounding areas that need assistance and support in growing their business, The Doral Chamber of Commerce is a 501 (c)(6) non-profit, community professional service organization, founded in January 2008 by Manny Sarmiento and Carmen Lopez. The Chamber’s focus is to educate its members with seminars, workshops, networking, and other educational events.
The Doral Chamber of Commerce Training Center is located at 2900 NW 112th Ave, Unit 1, Doral, FL 33172.
Connect To Your Customers & Grow Your Business