My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Jonah Lupton. He is an entrepreneur, advisor, and podcaster who has started numerous companies, including his current company, SoundGuard. He and I discuss his journey of creating a product in a category of its own.
SoundGuard is a sound solutions company offering a variety of products and coatings that provide tremendous sound protection by significantly reducing sound transmission. Their products and coatings are being used on walls, ceilings, and windows in many different industries including hospitality, healthcare, residential, education, and commercial.
- What has your entrepreneurial journey looked like?
- How much skepticism do you encounter?
- Do you have an endgame in mind?
- What Lupton’s measurement of success looks like
- What the challenges are of creating a new category
- What previous successes and failures have taught Lupton
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Podcast Bookers. Podcasts are really hot, but you know what else is really hot? Appearing as a guest on one of the many podcasts out there. Being a guest on a podcast is a really great SEO tactic and brand building tactic. Podcast bookers can get you booked multiple times every month on auto-pilot. Check it out at podcastbookers.com.