Cisco multinational company is a globally recognized IT vendor. Its advanced technologies, including routing and switching, are the most highly valued by many industries. Cisco’s infrastructure internet traffic use is prevailing. By earning a validated credential from this networking top tech producer, you’ll increase your likelihood in the IT employment market. Training and certifications offered by Cisco help you keep in line with your IT career aspirations. Candidates can currently choose from various qualifying badges ranging from Entry to Associate, Professional, and Expert.
Once you have your skills and knowledge acknowledged by Cisco and earn one of the most sought-after CCNA R&S certification, you will likely take a place among the qualified IT expert leaders. Cisco associate-level credentials can start just from network installation, operations and troubleshooting or CCDA for network design and are esteemed as the baseline level for your networking certification route. Below you’ll see a few substantial reasonsidentified to go for certification exams associated with the CCNA R&S credential.
Details of the Cisco CCNA R&S Certification Exams
To become a core network engineer, the CCNA R&S credential is what you really need. It requires you to take either a composite 200-125 CCNA exam only, or both 100-105 ICND1 and 200-105 ICND2 exams. These exams validate the applicant’s expertise in network basics, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, LAN switching technologies, infrastructure services, WAN technologies, infrastructure security, and management. The difference between these two options is in the time you need to spend on getting the desired credential, either by taking only 1 test – 200-125 or two tests- 100-105 and 200-105. Since most candidates choose to pass 200-125 exam, let’s see what you’ll have to do. You’ll need to pass 60-70 exam questions within 1 hour and a half. The exam is available in English and Japanese. This test will cost you $325.
Grounds to Take CCNA R&S Certification Exams
1. Certification Exams Offer You More Career Options
With this associate-level credential, you may want to get upskilled to the professional level and move up to the expert-stage certificates. Once you are CCNA R&S certified, you’ll qualify for unlimited job opportunities. According to the IDC report, at least 70% of companies prefer acknowledged certifications during their hiring process.
2. Certification Exams Offer You an Opportunity to Build a Networking Career with new DEVNET-Associate & Professional Certifications
The CCNA R&S certification exams equip you with the expertise
to understand networking infrastructure as well as protocols in greater depth.
This includes installation, monitoring, and troubleshooting of network-based
3. CCNP & CCIE R&S Certification Exams Qualify You for Leading IT Roles
As IDC outlines, network or systems administrator, network engineer or architect are the most significant positions in the IT world, and one of the most difficult to find due to scarce talent. This implies more opportunities for you once you qualify!
4. CCNA R&S Exams Ensure You’re Always Up-To-Date with Networking
Before taking the CCNA R&S certification exams, you have to go through intense training and study. This will expose you to the required technologies as well as to the latest changes in networking. Cisco is holding permanent surveys in the IT landscape to avoid missing out on any technological developments. The other notable thing is the major shifts in network infrastructure were made possible through Cisco Digital Network Architecture.
These are things that you as a professional in the networking world will greatly benefit from since any changes would be incorporated in the curriculum. Cisco intends to supply you with professional expertise. The company’s latest changes to the curriculum to align experts’ skills to newly changing trends include:
- Knowledge of QoS (Quality of Service)
- Firewalls interactions as well as its network functions
- Wireless controllers as well as access points
- Emphasis on IPv6 as well as on basic security of a network
5. Certification Exams Ensure a Good Paycheck
Significant IT roles attract high pay. With a shortage of skilled networkingspecialists, renowned IT organizations wouldn’t hesitate to pay well for skills and knowledge of a network administrator, network analyst, systems administrator, or systems engineer. According to Payscale salary site, the annual average pay of, e.g., systems administrator, is about $76K per year.
CCNA R&S Certification Preparation Options
• Open up for alternatives to complement your study with CCNA Cisco individual learning materials developed to serve as a suggested starting point, as well as with CCNA R&S study group,training sessions, blogs, Cisco Press, and a Learning Library.
• Explore two-parts E-learning preparation through Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices with 365 days’ access, including self-paced study, video training, and labs. Designed for network specialists and administrators, network support engineers, and Cisco Channel Partners, the course will be a great assistant in your exam preparation!
• Don’t miss your chance to learn from three Cisco-authorized trainings (ICND1, ICND2, and Virtual Internet Routing Lab), as well as Certification practice exams, and a Virtual Internet Routing Lab.
Exam-Labs Helps you to Prepare with Ease to CCNA R&S Tests
- Take thoughtful care of your preparation for your CCNA R&S tests and exploit three Cisco Premium Bundles to get ready for Cisco 100-105, Cisco 200-105 or Cisco 200-125 exams, each only for 39.98$. Each package includes a high-quality premium file, a training course, and a voluminous study guide.
- Otherwise, take advantage of saving money and purchase the learning packages individually.
- Seize an opportunity to grasp free CCNA R&S Exam Questions in ETE Format to take the expert R&S road and explore the real-exam environment and set the stage for your success.
- Besides, the Cisco CCNA R&S Training Courses will certainly make a candidate lucky to have all the material at hand just for 17.99 each!
Conclusion With its 2019 technology awards like Outstanding Talent Acquisition Team by Recruiting Trends and Tech Talent, or Top-Rated Workplaces: Best in Tech, to name a few, Cisco is one of the IT technology race winners. If you’re thinking about going for the associate-level CCNA Routing and Switching certification and upgrading your CV, you are on the right track. It’s a streamlined choice to keep pace with what the world of networking requires. Contribute to the future development right now by gaining the CCNA R&S credential!
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome