Acunzo began his career at tech giants, including Google and HubSpot, and he now travels the world as a public speaker and the creator of documentary series about people who do great work, which he builds with B2B brand clients.
On today’s episode, we discuss his latest book, Break the Wheel: Question Best Practices, Hone Your Intuition, and Do Your Best Work, which is about how people make better decisions, faster, when they’re surrounded by conventional wisdom.
His work has been cited by various publications including the New York Times, the Washington Post, Fortune, Forbes, and FastCompany.
Questions I ask Jay Acunzo:
- What is the process for asking better questions to find solutions for your business?
- How does the fear of breaking the wheel hold people back from asking the necessary questions?
- Where does intuition factor into the questioning process?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why you need to focus on emotions, not rationality, when thinking about marketing.
- How to get your marketing assets working together to ensure your long-term success.
- Why focusing on what works “on average” is dangerous.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jay Acunzo:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome