Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining and the air has that perfect early summer feel to it. It’s going to be a great day for riding bikes and doing all kinds of fun things outside. And it’s also a good day for mowing the lawn (something I don’t consider to be fun). Before doing all of that I have this week’s list of the most popular posts of the week to share with you.
Have a great weekend! Get outside and play…after you read this.
These were the most popular posts of the week:
1. Create Virtual Class Pictures With Pixton EDU
2. Seven Ideas for Flipgrid Activities
3. How to Use Kahoot in Google Classroom
4. Five Things You Should Know About Using Audio in Google Slides
5. How to Create an Online Game of Connect Four
6. Sharing vs. Publishing Google Docs
7. Canva Now Has a Desktop App for Windows and Mac
Online Summer PD Opportunities
This summer I’m hosting two online professional development courses. I’m hosting the Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp three times. The June session is sold out! The July sessions have more seats available.
In July I’ll be hosting Teaching History With Technology. This is a five part course designed to help you develop new ways to create engaging history lessons and projects. Register now and use the discount code THWT2020.
This summer I’m working with a handful of schools and organizations to develop online professional development for teachers. If you’d like to work with me, please send me a note at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to learn more about how we can work together.
Thank You for Your Support!
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I’m publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter – This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and it includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – 25,000 people subscribe to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 350 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has more than 450,000 followers.
- Twitter – I’ve been Tweeting away for the last thirteen years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome