The Top 100 Digital Agencies report is the definitive listing of the UK’s largest digital agencies. The guide features in-depth analysis and commentary on the state of the industry, along with information on each agency to help client-side professionals choose the right partner to help achieve their business goals.
How the Top 100 works
The Top 100 Digital Agencies Report lists the UK’s top 100 digital marketing, design and build, technical and creative agencies. These are ranked on their fee income from digital activities in the UK. For the purposes of the Top 100, fee income from digital activities is defined as the money that agencies retain after any bought-in third-party costs, such as media, production or hosting, have been paid. Although not a perfect metric, we believe that this is a better indicator than overall turnover of what an agency’s digital expertise is worth.
- Fourteen pages of in-depth editorial content on the state of the agency industry
- Ranking tables of the top agencies by fee income, agency type and region
- The top six most respected agencies and the six most influential people, nominated by the entrants to the Top 100.
- Profiles of the Top 100 digital agencies, including information such as business split between digital marketing channels, contact details and a list of key clients
- Seven case studies of agencies demonstrating digital excellence across four distinct categories: strategy, process, people and technology
The Top 100 Digital Agencies report has been published annually since 2002, and historical data is available to subscribers as an Excel download, alongside the full dataset from 2017.