Today’s guest on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is author, speaker, and book coach Dan Janal.
He is an expert in internet marketing and publicity, and wrote one of the first books on the subject more than 25 years ago. He has written 13 best-selling books over the years, and is an internationally-recognized speaker on the topic of internet marketing.
Janal also serves as president of PRLeadstoProfits.com, where he helps small businesses establish themselves as thought leaders in their fields to generate more business. This is the very concept that he discusses in his latest book Write Your Book in a Flash: The Paint-By-Numbers System to Write the Book of Your Dreams—Fast!
On today’s episode, we discuss how writing a book can help you to stand out in your industry, and why it’s easier than ever for anyone to write a book today.
- What are the pros and cons to self publishing?
- What are the steps to writing your own book?
- How can you write a book if you’re not a good writer or are short on free time?
- Why identifying your customers’ biggest problem will help you settle on a topic for your book.
- How to find the right balance between educating and selling in your book.
- How a book coach can help you to get your book written.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by About.US.
Choosing the right domain name is critical to ensuring the success of your small business. Help your business stand out with a .US domain name. Easy to remember, unique, and trustworthy, now is the time to secure the domain name that you want with a .US web address.
We have a special offer just for our listeners. Register your .US domain name for just $1.49 for a full year, plus get access to a free website builder and hosting service for 6 months. To take advantage of this offer, go to www.launchwith.us and use the promo code PODCAST.