Over the last ten years I’ve had the good fortune to run workshops and give presentations at hundreds of schools and conferences. I’m frequently asked what I cover in my workshops and keynotes. Some of the outlines and slides from those presentations have appeared in blog posts in the past. But my list of workshops and keynote topics is always evolving with the times and technologies available to schools. That said, here are the ten most popular workshops that I’m currently offering to schools for your next professional development day.
- A combination of any of the following can be done. Just fill out the form below and I’ll be in touch ASAP.
- Teaching History With Technology
- Getting Going With G Suite
- AR, VR, and Mixed Reality in Education
- DIY App Creation
- Teaching Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- Fast & Fun Formative Assessments
- Making & Teaching With Video
- To Geography and Beyond With Google Earth & Maps
- Blending Technology Into Outdoor Learning
- Keeping Track With Google Keep, Calendar, and Classroom
All of these workshops can be modified according to grade level (elementary, middle, high), the technology available to teachers and students, and to time allotted for professional development.
If you’re interested in having me run a professional development workshop at your school, please get in touch with me at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com or complete the short form below.
Throughout the year I host live professional development webinars over on PracticalEdTech.com. Join the Practical Ed Tech newsletter to be notified when those webinars are scheduled.
Join To Our Newsletter
You are welcome