Company Culture

Is Your Business Ready to Make a Positive Change in the World?

“The American Dream is alive, but fraying.” This is a quote from Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase and Chairman of the Business Roundtable. Dimon is one of 181 CEOs that signed a Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation in August 2019. The new statement pledges to rescue the American Dream with …

Is Your Business Ready to Make a Positive Change in the World? Read More »

Is Micromanaging Your Employees Hurting Your Business?

Many small business owners are guilty of micromanaging. It’s no secret that delegating tasks is often very hard for small business owners to do. After all, how many of you started your business thinking, “I can do it better than my boss can!” or something similar? When you’re the best at something, it’s tough to let …

Is Micromanaging Your Employees Hurting Your Business? Read More »

How to Effectively Manage Remote Employees: Lessons Learned From Apple and Google

By Denis Kryukov Although the world of large corporations may be different from the world of small business, there are still many lessons smaller companies can learn from organizations like Apple and Google. One of these valuable insights concerns remote teams and how to organize and manage them. Remote teams are more than “the same …

How to Effectively Manage Remote Employees: Lessons Learned From Apple and Google Read More »

12 Ways to Successfully Welcome and Onboard New Employees

New employees coming into an office for the first time can feel remarkably out of place. Company cultures and expectations can vary wildly between organizations, and job duties may have a lot of small details that can’t be conveyed with a simple PDF or Google Doc. But helping new workers feel comfortable, as well as …

12 Ways to Successfully Welcome and Onboard New Employees Read More »

Toxic Employees Can Have Deadly Consequences for Your Business

Toxic employees are like any other dangerous substance; in the context of a business, they can poison a workplace. What may have once been a congenial group of employees can seemingly turn into a renegade band in which no one has any loyalty to the company or even cares what happens in the future as …

Toxic Employees Can Have Deadly Consequences for Your Business Read More »

6 Surefire Strategies to Kickstart Employee Engagement

According to Gallup, employee engagement is on the rise with 34% of employees engaged at work. While that’s great news, it still leaves 66% of employees who are potentially not engaged or not happy at work. And chances are, these disengaged workers are also less productive and loyal to your business. Employee engagement is a …

6 Surefire Strategies to Kickstart Employee Engagement Read More »