Community

How to Use Technology to Create Real-World Connections [Podcast]

Marketing Podcast with Dan SchawbelPodcast Transcript This week on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I chat with Dan Schawbel. He is a New York Times bestselling author, partner and research director at Future Workplace, and founder of both WorkplaceTrends.com and Millennial Branding. His forthcoming book, Back to Human: How Great Leaders Create Connection in the Age of Isolation, is […]

How to Use Technology to Create Real-World Connections [Podcast] Read More »

Transcript of How to Use Technology to Create Real-World Connections

Back to Podcast This transcript is sponsored by our transcript partner – Rev – Get $10 off your first order John Jantsch: I love technology. I love the fact that we can communicate and work virtually, however there’s no question that these tools and technology have created a sense of isolation for a lot of

Transcript of How to Use Technology to Create Real-World Connections Read More »

Twelve Reasons to Join an Online Chat Community of Creative Minds – Red Lemon Club

It can be lonely being a creative professional. I know that for a fact. Sometimes an entire week goes by and, in my rush to finish a client project, I realise the only person I’ve spoken to all week is the cheerful cashier at Seven-Eleven. I know I could be more sociable. I know I

Twelve Reasons to Join an Online Chat Community of Creative Minds – Red Lemon Club Read More »

It’s the Community, Not Your Website, That’s Important

“Build it and they will come!” We see this (and other pithy advice) work all the time in Hollywood, but unfortunately not so much in the real world of sales or entrepreneurship – especially when it comes to business websites. I often coach start-ups and entrepreneurs who have fallen for the logic of Hollywood, and

It’s the Community, Not Your Website, That’s Important Read More »

Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Small Business (And How to Do It)

Even if you already have a strong customer base, you can grow it further by building a branded community around your business. Many consumers are drawn to these communities because they offer inspiration, encouragement, and support. Your business, however, benefits by getting a boost in brand exposure and credibility, reduced need (and costs) for customer support,

Why You Should Build a Community Around Your Small Business (And How to Do It) Read More »

How to Get Your Community Involved

Startup Week Across America is coming! The week-long event, formerly known as Startup Day Across America, takes place from August 20th through August 24th. It has been described by the Kauffman Foundation as an opportunity for senators and representatives to discover local startups and open up the conversation about the role that entrepreneurs play in

How to Get Your Community Involved Read More »

Five for the Future: March Wrap-Up

WebDevStudios’ dedication to giving back to the WordPress community by actively participating in Five for the Future (#5ftf) continues to grow strong as we devote a full workday per month to the initiative. Our team continually finds ways to contribute to the open-source project that is WordPress. Whether it’s speaking at a WordCamp, developing a

Five for the Future: March Wrap-Up Read More »

?
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com