Community

What Five for the Future Means to Me

Five for the Future (5FTF)—an ideal that WordPress companies should give 5% of their time back to the WordPress community. When I joined WebDevStudios (WDS) in April of 2017, I considered the company’s ongoing participation in 5FTF a fringe benefit. I was even more excited when I learned that much of this contribution takes place during […]

What Five for the Future Means to Me Read More »

4 Pillars of Digital Marketing

Delivered via an Internet-enabled device or experience, digital marketing enables marketers to connect directly with their audiences including prospects, customers, employees and other followers. This interactive connection lays the basis for the four pillars of digital marketing and distinguishes it from non-digital marketing.  They are: Content: Gives context to brand message based on a medium. Communication: Is

4 Pillars of Digital Marketing Read More »

Five for the Future: the Gift That Keeps on Giving

Maybe it’s just me, but @webdevstudios is one of the few companies that often shares their Five for the Future work https://t.co/AVvnDeLkYY — Jeff (@jeffr0) June 5, 2017 While giving back to the WordPress community isn’t something that WebDevStudios (WDS) does for the glory and accolades (or the glamour, for that matter), actively and consistently

Five for the Future: the Gift That Keeps on Giving Read More »

Marketer’s Guide to Local Business Marketing

Many local businesses worry that as great as the internet has been for society, it is also allowing large companies to consolidate their control of local markets around the world. And while it’s true that without the internet we would not have companies like Amazon, the internet doesn’t have to be a death sentence for

Marketer’s Guide to Local Business Marketing Read More »

How MailChimp Employees Volunteer Their Time

MailChimp has always been proud to call Atlanta home, and since 2013 we’ve been dedicated to helping it be better, weirder, and more human by investing in people and organizations that add value to the city. Last year, we took our community involvement one step further by giving all full-time employees 16 volunteer hours to

How MailChimp Employees Volunteer Their Time Read More »

billboards sm 1

Reclaiming Billboards to Promote Public Art

We get excited about billboards around MailChimp HQ. And if you’ve spotted any of them, you may have noticed that our tastes tend to run toward the nontraditional: shrimp photography, rice mosaics, dripping paint, and simple blue backgrounds (AKA: “taking back the sky”). A billboard can be just an ad, but it can also be a

Reclaiming Billboards to Promote Public Art Read More »

SG Facebook Launches Video Creation App

Facebook Launches Video Creation App

In an effort to empower its community of creators and gain a larger piece of YouTube’s pie, Facebook has announced that it will launch a standalone video creation app which will be integrated into Facebook Live later in the year. Making the announcement at VidCon on June 23, Facebook said that the app will enable video

Facebook Launches Video Creation App Read More »

?
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com