Marketing Strategy

How to Determine a Marketing Budget for Your Brand in 2020

The new year is a time when we naturally pause and reflect on the prior year to decide what we want to do differently moving forward. We do this in our personal lives almost instinctively, but it’s essential to take stock of what we need to change in our businesses, too. One of the most …

How to Determine a Marketing Budget for Your Brand in 2020 Read More »

3 Tips (+50 Stats) for a Successful Retargeting Campaign [Infographic]

It is no longer news that retargeting is one of the most effective online marketing strategies. In fact, only 2% of users who visit your website for the first time are likely to convert, so businesses need a way to get the other 98% to come back and either make a purchase or complete a …

3 Tips (+50 Stats) for a Successful Retargeting Campaign [Infographic] Read More »

How Zoominads Turned a Simple Scooter into a Successful Business

You don’t need a ton of resources or even a physical location to start a successful advertising business. Instead, many entrepreneurs are helping companies spread their messages just using a small vehicle. Zoominads is one such business. This unique moving billboard serves businesses around the Atlanta area. To learn more about the concept and the …

How Zoominads Turned a Simple Scooter into a Successful Business Read More »

Retro, Astrology, and Florals top 2020 Design Trends from Shutterstock

In the words of Stephen King, “Sooner or later, everything old is new again,” even in the digital age. According to Shutterstock’s ninth annual Creative Trends Report, one of the three major trends is the roaring 2020s. This features a nod to the Roaring 1920s with the rise of ornate geometric shapes, elegant color palettes …

Retro, Astrology, and Florals top 2020 Design Trends from Shutterstock Read More »

How to Ditch the Act and Build Your Personal Brand the Authentic Way

Freshness Usefulness Summary A personal branding book that provides a process and guideline to being truly authentic online. We marketers have a saying “Your mess is your message.” And whenever I tell a business owner to be open about their humanity, I get this startled deer-in-the-headlights kind of stare. “What?! Why would I want to …

How to Ditch the Act and Build Your Personal Brand the Authentic Way Read More »

?
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com