Display

How to Exclude Mobile Apps in Google Ads

In a previous article, I discussed how to target and exclude mobile apps in Google Ads Display. This initial approached seemed to work, but then the mobile app spend began to increase sharply for several accounts. Honestly, my opinion about mobile app traffic has not improved. Mobile app traffic may have low CPCs, but the …

How to Exclude Mobile Apps in Google Ads Read More »

Amazon DSP – Taking over the Programmatic World

To the B2C advertiser, advertising on Amazon seems like a no-brainer. High Intent users ready to buy, with 75% of shoppers expressing that they regularly use the channel to make online purchases. However, over the last couple of years, Amazon has been evolving its advertising solution to beyond their owned properties and have quietly created …

Amazon DSP – Taking over the Programmatic World Read More »

Google Remarketing Strategies That Work Every Single Time

So, let’s say you set up killer search campaigns on Google Ads. You’re bringing in the most qualified traffic, your click-through-rate (CTR) is through the roof, your conversion rate is 30%, your boss is happy, and you are feeling pretty good.   Sure, the other 70% of your visitors left without converting. However, according to …

Google Remarketing Strategies That Work Every Single Time Read More »

Display Topic Targeting: 3 Reasons Why You Should Do It

Between social media and some of the new tools Google has been rolling out, we’ve been able to get greater insight into who our customers are rather than simply what they’re searching for. Topics are something that often seem to escape the hype of things like in-market audiences, custom audiences, and whatever the next big …

Display Topic Targeting: 3 Reasons Why You Should Do It Read More »

3 Reasons to Run Responsive Display Ads + New Features

Display ads can either fill white space like subpar motel art, or they can be a powerful means of discovering or reaching your target audience. Google’s rollout of the Responsive display ad format (RDAs) in 2018 was an effort to give advertisers more creative options, as well as increase the reach and value of display …

3 Reasons to Run Responsive Display Ads + New Features Read More »

Exploring RollWorks for ABM and B2B Marketing

A primary challenge of ABM and B2B marketing is often not the number of leads, but more so the quality of these prospects. Generation of leads often begins with search where a self-qualified audience provides a predictable and valuable return. For many industry niches, top terms are limited in available impressions which means efforts and …

Exploring RollWorks for ABM and B2B Marketing Read More »